Dec 28, 2006

SFG: FAMILY

This week's theme: Family.

Sorry this one's a bit late folks, I was in a pretty serious car accident Christmas Day and I'm just not moving as fast as usual. Hopefully back to normal soon.

Post your illustrations based on the theme here on SFG within the week.

The next challenge will begin Thursday, January 4th, 2007.

I'm still looking for illustrators to contribute SFG Tee Shirt designs for tees sold on this site. Half of the proceeds from the sales will be donated to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Contact me if you're interested, or if you want more information.

Enjoy this challenge SFG'ers! Be safe this holiday season.

-Jeff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG dude! I hope you're ok?

HABBENINK said...

So sorry to hear about the accident! What happened, are you going to alright, etc.?

Jeff Andrews said...

I wrote about it on my blog. Here you go: http://myblogadventures.blogspot.com/2006/12/christmas-day-2006.html