May 28, 2009

new fine art pieces and a font....

A couple of new faux bomber panel pieces that I've finished recently for gallery shows, private collections, etc...

"Lady Liberty" 2009 - Enamel on metal - 53" x 40".

"California Kitten" 2009 - Enamel on metal - 52" x 39".


Plus, I'm proud to present my first font, called ZOMbone.

It's in my store and on sale now!

It's a royalty free custom display font inspired by zombies and old punk rock flyers and posters of mine that I used to print. It has a killer hand-drawn feel that is ready to be customized for use on any project. Comes in 2 versions, Solid and Lined. Buy one, or buy both! Either way, snag a copy of it and have fun! Thanks!




2 comments:

Jeff Andrews said...

Awesome Rob! And great looking fonts, might just have to get those myself! :)

RobSchwager said...

Thanks mang!